Jayco Sterling – Slideout
Jayco Caravan Hire for Your Next Adventure
Designed specifically for couples, this state of the art Jayco caravan is perfect for your next adventure. Spacious, but not too heavy!
The electric Slideout Bed gives you a full size bed without sacrificing your living area.
Add to that the Full Ensuite with separate Shower & Toilet, and room to move; not to mention a Table & Lounge area.
The perfect caravan to get away from it all, in comfort. Look at these Inclusions – TV / DVD; Large Fridge; Microwave; Full Stove including Oven; IPod/USB/Radio; External Speakers and Picnic Table, and the list goes on!
- Make: JAYCO
- Model: STERLING
- Year of manufacture: 2011
- Sleeps (Adults) 2
- Sleeps (Children) None
- Tare Mass unladen 2198kg
- Min Tow Capacity 2600kg
- Towball 170kg
- Axle Set up Tandem Rocker
- Shower/Toilet Thetford Cassette Style – Electric Flush
- Braking System Electric
- Travel Length 25’9” (7.9m)
- Travel Height 9’6” (2.91m)
- Body Length 21’9″ (6.7m)
- Interior Height 6’5” (1.98m)
- Total Length Setup 25’9′ (7.9m)
- Battery System 12v 100Ah AGM Deep Cycle
- Dometic Fridge – 3 Way 150lt
- Max Water Tank Capacity 160lt
- Hot Water Service 22lt Gas – Electric
- Electric Water Pump 12v
- Stove Top / Griller Gas/Electric
- Microwave Electric 240v Only
- Inner Spring Mattress Yes
- TV DVD with wind up Aerial 12v/240v
- Stereo System Pioneer
- Air Conditioning / Heating Roof Top Electric 240v only
- Interior Lighting 12v LED
- Roll Out Awning Carefree
- Exterior Floor Matting Included in Hire
Christmas / Easter/ School Holidays / Long Weekends– Minimum Hires Apply
All Other Times
– 4 Day Minimum Hire
Ask Us About Price Matching Rates – on comparable vans
$1200 SECURITY BOND APPLIES TO ALL HIRES
* Discounts Apply for Long Term Hire of more than 4 weeks.
Please call or enquire for your personal quote.
We make it as simple as possible to hire a caravan, so you can get on with your holiday sooner. There are a few things you may want to know about the process, before you start.
Choosing Your Hire Caravan
Booking is easy. Start by choosing the size of van to suit. You’ll find all the important specifications on each caravan page, including the layout, bed configuration, fridge size, water tank capacity, caravan length and towing weight. Once you’ve chosen your caravan, simply select the days you want, any optional extras you require, and submit your booking. If the Jayco Sterling is not available for the days you want, we have other suitable caravans. The Jayco Journey Pop Top also sleeps two adults and is the perfect small sized caravan to hire for a weekend away or a longer adventure for two people.
How am I charged?
Caravans are charged out on a per day basis. You can pick up your caravan from 8am and have until 5pm to drop it off. To arrange a time outside of these hours, contact us. Please note, pick up and drop off days are included in the calculation of Hire Charges – not nightly hire.
When you hire a caravan from us, we require the payment of a Security Bond of $1200.00, that is held by us for the duration of your hire. Your bond will be returned at the end of the hire, subject to the caravan being returned in the same condition it was in when you hired it. Your Bond will normally be returned within 7 days. For more info, please refer to our Hire Terms and Conditions.
Is the hire caravan insured?
All our caravans are comprehensively insured. A breach of the hire agreement terms and conditions will void this cover. Make sure you read and understand these terms & conditions.
What am I liable for?
You are liable for the following:
- the vehicle is totally or partially immersed in water (regardless of the cause. Subject to Insurance Policy Definitions.)
- the interior of the vehicle is damaged (regardless of the cause.)
- the vehicle is damaged by driving it under or into an object lower than the height of the vehicle.
- all damages up to the value of the excess (including damage to tyres & rims, punctures)
- all awning repair costs are the responsibility of the hirer regardless of cost
What about towing weight?
Make sure you check how much your vehicle can tow. It is your responsibility to ensure you adhere to legal towing weights.
What do I need to bring?
- Bedding – Sheets/ Doonas;
- Bedding – Sheets/ Doonas;
- Towels – Bath & Beach;
- Food / Drinks;
- Board Games, and
- A Good Book