Jayco Expanda – Pop Top (17.56-2)
Our Jayco Expanda 17.56-2 has a tried and trusted floor plan which combines a range of features, including space and ease of setup – all in a compact towing unit.
- Make: JAYCO
- Model: EXPANDA 17.56-2 Poptop
- Year of manufacture: 2015
- Sleeps (Adults) 4
- Sleeps (Children) 2
- Tare Mass unladen 1816kg
- Min Tow Capacity 2150kg
- Towball 200kg
- Axle Set up Tandem Rocker
- Braking System Electric Portable Brake Controller available
- Shower/Toilet Thetford Cassette Style – Electric Flush
- Travel Length 22’6″ (6.8m)
- Travel Height 7’8” (2.33m)
- Body Length 18’3” (5.56m)
- Interior Height 6’11” (2.115m)
- Battery System 12v 100Ah AGM Deep Cycle 100W Mono Chrystalline Regulated
- Dometic Fridge – 3 Way 150lt
- Max Water Tank Capacity 160lt
- Hot Water Service 22lt Gas – Electric
- Electric Water Pump 12v
- Stove Top / Griller Gas/Electric
- Microwave Electric 240v Only
- Inner Spring Mattress Yes
- TV DVD with wind up Aerial 12v/240v (Optional)
- Stereo System 12v Pioneer
- Air Conditioning / Heating Electric 240v only
- Interior Lighting 12v
- Roll Out Awning Yes Carefree
- Exterior Floor Matting Included in Hire
Christmas / Easter/ School Holidays / Long Weekends
– Minimum Hires Apply
All Other Times
– 4 Day Minimum Hire
Ask Us About Price Matching Rates – on comparable vans
$1200 SECURITY BOND APPLIES TO ALL HIRES
* Discounts Apply for Long Term Hire of more than 4 weeks.
Please call or enquire for your personal quote.
For a great holiday, with enough space for a family, the Jayco Expanda 17.56 is the perfect choice. Another similar caravan is our Jayco Expand 18.58, which has 2 double beds and a bunk for kids.
Now that you’ve found the caravan the right caravan for your trip, it’s time to book. We’ve made the whole process as easy as we can. Simply select the dates you want, click on any of the additional equipment you would like, let us know if you need a mobile brake controller, and submit your request for quote. We will contact you and send you a final quote.
Calculating Hire Costs
The cost of hiring a caravan depends on the time of year, the size of the van, the length of time, as well as any extras you choose. Peak rates is on public holiday long weekends and during school holidays. We also offer a discounted rate when you hire a caravan for more than four weeks.
Paying a Bond
When you hire a caravan, we charge a $1200 security deposit. As long as the caravan is returned in the same state in which it was hired, your bond will be repaid in full. The bond is usually repaid within 7 days of returning the caravan.
We are a pet friendly business and understand that pets are part of the family. If you would like to take your pet away with you, please contact us.
What Accessories are Included in Caravan Hire
To make it as easy as possible, all the basic kitchen accessories, including plates, cutlery and saucepans and common kitchen tools, are included in your caravan. There are also some optional extras, like a coffee machine and outside tables and chairs, that can be hired. You’ll find a complete list of extras available to hire when you send a request for quote. At a minimum, all you need to bring is your bedding, clothing and food.
All our caravans are covered by comprehensive insurance. Make sure you understand what you are liable for, before you leave on your journey. You can read more about insurance in our Terms & Conditions and FAQs.